Thursday, June 28, 2012

199 - Out of place

Breakfast: cereal
Snack: yogurt
Lunch: ham, tomato, potato,
Snack: missed
Dinner: spaghetti sauce, zuchini and squash

Well, it's off to bed for the evening! Been a great day! Been a BUSY week! And according to a lady who works at the chiropractor, I Clearly have a rib dislocated......IDK??  Anyone ever heard of this before?? Because, my shoulder still hurts, so I was wondering IF there is any possible validity in this.  The pain seems to come and go.  I know if I don't use proper posture then it REALLY hurts.  Oh well.....


Just keeping on moving forward with my meal plan even when I can't do my fitness plan.  Will be glad when I can resume my regular scheduled program.....already in progress.  Sometimes I feel alone on this journey...Then I get to thinking, it's like when Jesus was in the garden, and he simply asked his friends to pray for him.  When he was finished, he realized they were all asleep.  Not even one was awake and praying.  So, it's in these times in my walk, I know that when no-one is around doing the program, no one is there so I can just talk, or vent....I'm in good company, and I'm not alone, I walk and talk with the One.

No comments:

Post a Comment