Today was Memorial Day and I behaved! It's time for me to get back on track because apparently my misbehavior has sent my body into JACKED mode! Tomorrow is work again, and my little girl gets ready to go to California for the summer to see her dad. I HATE THAT!! Today we spent some time together and I painted her nails. We are getting up first thing in the morning so I can teach her how to shave her legs. Makes me sad that my little girl is growing up. I really don't know how to handle that!
I'm really feeling I'm gonna need a lot of love to get through the trip this time. Somehow, it gets harder and harder every-time she leaves. She's so excited to see her dad and do all of the fun things she gets to do in Cali that she just can't do out here!
Breakfast: cereal
Snack: yogurt and apples with honey
Lunch: burger and corn
Snack: EAS drink
Dinner: broccoli and burger
Well, I'm going to go to bed.....long day ahead tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment