OK, I have to admit that my past 3 days have been HORRIBLE!! I've been HORRIBLE!! I've not followed a plan well, nor have I been to the gym. While I did paint the camper and do some other things, that just doesn't cut it! I've GOT to get my head back on straight, GOT to start eating my food right and GOT to remember why I even started this journey to begin with! If I remember correctly, it was so I don't STAY fat! And, the direction I've headed for the past 3 days will lead me to exactly where I was!
Breakfast: 1 sausage ball, 1 pig in a blanket, scrambled eggs with spinach, fruit, yogurt (@ the Mother/Daughter brunch at church)
Snack: none
Lunch: chicken and steak, salad, and 2 teaspoons of rice, veggies
Snack: none
Dinner: tuna salad dressed up mayo, mustard, eggs and with LOTS of onion & relish
I'm going to try to figure out how to beat this thing! My mind-set has gone AWOL lately! There's 1-word that I know has been given to me for a reason and that's "BELIEVE" I've got to believe that God has given me the strength to make it through this. Believe that my family and friends are going to encourage me and support me in this journey as they have all along, and believe in myself....that I CAN do this, I NEED to do this, I'm WORTH doing this and that there is a PURPOSE for which I'm doing this! And that purpose goes far and beyond "me"!

No comments:
Post a Comment