Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 134 - DIS-Couraged

Can I simply say that holding at or around the same weight for almost 6 weeks now is really getting me down.  Have I had some flub-ups during that time?? YES!! But for the most part I feel like I have been trying! Well, that was until today.  Today, I just let it REALLY get the best of me and threw in the towel!  I hate being SO EMO over this whole process, but I've never been this vulnerable with anything, NOR have I actually kept going this long! AND, I HATE being a girl and crying over this stupid stuff!

My weigh-in today was up 8 ounces, so I was 199.8 and down a half an inch overall.

Breakfast: Oats and 1 tbsp of PB
Snack: smoothie
Lunch: 6 ounce sirloin steak, 1 piece of wheat bread (yuck), baked potato with butter AND Sour cream and salad with ranch
Snack: missed
Dinner: chicken, corn and green beans

At work I ate 3 sweet tarts (1 packet), 1 row of Pez and an air head.  When I got home, I ate 2 Cadbury eggs.  I can't say that I'm even upset with myself either.  I'm just SO DISCOURAGED right now, that I don't want to keep doing this. And on top of that I still went to the gym...as if there was even a point.  UGH!!!! AND, on top of that, I have a spray tan that makes me look like Snooki out in the sun.  OH WELL, I'm going to bed, I'm over the entire day as a whole!  AND YES....Nikki warned me that this WOULD happen....still doesn't make it one friggin bit easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment