Nikki sent me my new workout plan tonight, and I have to admit....I'm a bit intimidated! I swear she's trying to stretch me out of my comfort zone! Usually I hide in the training corner at the gym away from all of the "buffies" and just get my stuff done and get out....but once again, she is dragging me back out onto the equipment where I have to flex my fat in front of people! AHHHH!!! I HATE that!! Until I am no longer in double digits in clothing size I will NOT be comfortable in front of people! And even then, it's quite questionable! AND, she has quite a bit of faith in me to give someone SO uncoordinated such intense moves! NOT to mention on nights where the Zumba freaks have taken over the gym!
![]() |
| ^^^^^^ Hence why I'm working it all off now! |
Breakfast: Smoothie
Snack: plum and Zeke w/ PB
Lunch: chicken chunks, potato and carrot sticks
Snack: Almonds and cashews (1 oz), grapes and chicken chunks
Dinner: Mexican pork tenderloin salad
Oh well....tomorrow's a new beginning....again! Here we go..... Oh crap... it's 12:00 I mean....TODAY's a new day! Night! *cough*


No comments:
Post a Comment