Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 109 - Not goin' down that easy

Well, it seems lately, that it's one thing after another.  Some call it insult to injury...I simply call it confirmation! Confirmation that I'm doing the right thing and that I need to just keep on pushing forward.  I'm not going to slow down....if anything, I'm going to dig in and push harder!! I have a clearer picture coming into my vision and I'm holding to it!

Tonight, my family all ate ice cream and oreo milkshakes.  I started off aggravated and then I decided that as much as I REALLY wanted it, I was going to make it through without it!  I was still feeling hungry too, so I grabbed a handful of grapes.  There was just enough sweetness to get me by and fill the hunger too.

Breakfast: shake
Snack: PB on Zeke and plum
Lunch: porkchop, potatoes with rosemary,
Snack: missed (it's all in my drawer at work....WTC?)
Dinner: chicken, greenbeans, tomatoes and cucumbers
Snack: grapes

We have had a fun time as a family tonight and then even went to Sam's club.  It's ok.  I went to the gym today and was talking to one of the trainers.  I showed him my start pics and he said that it doesn't even look like me!  I can't wait to share where I think this is going for me... I'm cautiously optemistic.  We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment