Merry Christmas to everyone! I wanted to let you know that it IS possible to make it through the holidays without jacking up your diet! Now.....I can't say that I didn't jack it up at all, but I did follow my specified menu! I am supposed to eat every 2 hours and being off work and enjoying naps threw some of that off, however I have not "cheated" even once on food! I was even going to pass on communion this morning b/c of the cracker...LOL! Anyway, here is my daily food log:
Breakfast: oatmeal
Snack: nuts, crasins and Cheerios
Lunch: (at 6:30pm) Corn, greenbeans, spinach salad and turkey
Dinner: turkey and carrots
Out of habit, my friend handed me a hand-full of Starbursts during church this morning and I gave them to Larry and told her I couldn't have them, but thanks anyway - she realized what she had done and said "I'm so proud of you." It was SO hard b/c candy is my BIGGEST weakness!
My hubby actually tried my food today and told me that it was horrible (oatmeal) and that's he's proud of me for sticking with it....because he would have quit if he had to eat that! And then at "lunch" when I was measuring out my meat, the scale said 2.9oz and he said add another little piece - make sure you get your 3.0 worth! LOL! That was funny!
Today was my "day of rest" according to my workout schedule, but tomorrow I will hit it hard at the gym because weigh in is Tuesday!
I'm SO proud of you!!! Merry Christmas
ReplyDelete