Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 1 - First day at the doc

Well, I went to the weightloss clinic today.  Everyone there was very encouraging, and polite, but the truth is when you are fat you know it!  I have been dealing with the weight for a long time and I can tell you that you don't need the snide remarks or looks from others to tell you that you are overweight!  On another note, fat people are not interested in eating you, so breathe a sigh of relief!  By the way, the staff at Indian Lake Weight Loss Clinic were not that way at all! Taylor was once overweight and she discussed openly the struggle of conquering the battle of the bulge!

While at the clinic, I got the Lipo B shot and I told a nurse, you know it's sad when you get a shot and never feel it! DANG!! But I tell you what I felt it a little bit later! My friend told me that I'd have to go boo-boo, but that didn't happen either! (Lucky me I guess) ;) But with my new mindset, I entered dinner with the thought, I am going to start this thing now! So, here was my dinner for the night.

I am not going to lie....I was a bit disgruntled and still hungry, but I realize that I have to re-train my brain! So, with the angry feelings I was feeling with myself for allowing myself to get to this point, I decided to go work it off at the gym! 

My first workout was not a huge one, but I guess something is better than nothing!  I did a mile on the treadmill and I also did a mile on the bike to cool off because I was sweating like a pig! Thank you Jesus for the individual who built fans into the treadmill!

With that said starting slow and working up to 3.5 mph, I did just over a mile and burned 121 of my calories in 19 minutes! :) That made me feel a bit better! 

I'm looking forward to watching these numbers change:
Weight: 227.0
BMI: 41.5
Fat% 49.7

It's not going to be an easy journey, but it's one I have began. And if you do not have anything positive to say, then do as your mom always said and keep it to yourself! I've had enough negativity, and I didn't request yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment